I am back on the Mudra Blog with a fun critter card using some of the recently released stamps, stencils and chipzebs! The best thing about the Valentine’s Day release is that it can be used all year long! Who doesn’t like stretching their supplies?
- I first started off by ink blending a night scene using Jet Black, Cornflower Blue, Sky Blue dye ink. Splatter some white, blue and purple paint to add faux stars!
- I then colored the cute owl couple image from the Owl I Love You using colored pencils and alcohol markers.
- Later, I created. A chevron background by ink blending on periwinkle purple cardstock using Cornflower Blue ink and Chevron stencil
- Then, create a forest cover using a cloud die and a birch tree die. I ink blended the edges using matching dye ink to make it more realistic!
- Finally, arrange all the elements as shown below and add the Doodle Love chipzeb as a sentiment 🙂
I hope you liked this quick and easy way to make a cute critter card!