I am Uma from Flawless Creation with you today to share few cards with you. February is a love month and we start hunting love theme cards for Valentine Day. But I don’t think that we need such cards only for Valentine day. We need these for entire year. When you are in love every day is Valentine Day. These easy to make love theme cards are perfect for any of your special day.
- For this card, I take a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock and create pattern using Wavy Heart Pattern stencil.
- Glue it on ready card base measures 5″×7″.
- Further, cut a small piece of neenah solar white cardstock using deckle tone edge trimmer.
- Stamp sentiment from Fall In Love stamp set using black ink.
- Adhere it on card front using dimensional tape.
- For finished look glue some sequence on it.
- Take a piece of neenah solar white cardstock, make center using Mask Heart stencil and create a pattern using Layer Popping Heart stencil.
- Remove stencil and draw a zig zag outline of heart using black marker.
- Stamp image from He & She stamp set using black ink as pictured.
- Cut a strip of cardstock and stamp sentiment and glue it.
- Adhere it on ready cardbase measures 5″×7″ in tilted manner.
- Create a pattern using Heart Pattern stencil. Cut a window using heart die.
- Stamp sentiment using black ink.
- Adhere it on ready card base using dimensional tape .
- Stamp image on neenah solar white cardstock from Hug Me stamp set using black ink and paint using copic markers.
- Fussy cut image and adhere on card using foam dot.
- First create pattern using Grunge Damask3 stencil on white cardstock.
- Adhere it on metallic paper using dimensional tape. Further, adhere it on ready card base.
- Stamp Floral Love image using black ink on white cardstock. Paint image using pencil color.
- Fussy cut image and glue it on card front using foam dots.
- Create pattern on white cardstock using Abstract #3 stencil. Again place Masculine Camera stencil and create random pattern using black ink.
- Again place stencil on another cardstock and stencil camera image using black ink. Fussy cut camera image and glue it on card using dimensional tape
- Heat emboss chipzeb sentiment using white embossing powder and glue as pictured.