Happy Valentine’s day everyone! As always, Mudra stamps has a gorgeous new release out that is perfect for the occasion. If you haven’t check it out, I highly encourage you to do so. Today, I have a 2 for 1 project… I used a single A2 ink blended panel to create a card and a matching gift tag. Let’s get started!
- I first started off by ink blending my panel lightly using shades of red, pink and peach. I then used the newly released Heart Cluster stencil to ink blend of top using darker shades of pink and red.
- As I knew the center portion of the card would be covered by a white panel and sentiment, I decided to die cut the center portion to create my gift tag.
- I used some white glitter cardstock to die cut the scallop border. I then stamped the Love Quote #1 sentiment using Flamingo Pink dye ink in the center.
- To finish off the card, I ended up stamping and fussy cutting some images from the Hug Me stamp set
- For the gift tag, I simply used the Couture Sequins from Mudra as shaker elements and used an extra stamped image from the card. I then used some embroidery floss to create the loop 🙂
I hope you liked this quick and easy way to make matching cards and gift tags! I hop you and your loved one (or a gal!) have a fun Valentine’s/Galantine’s day!