This is Swati Gupta here. With Valentine’s day approaching, a handmade card would be perfect to gift to your loved ones.
- Cute a white card base of size 4″*4.5″.
- Using Mudra Stamps – Floral love 4×4, I stamped the image using waterproof ink.
- Then I colored the image using some watercolors.
- On the card base front, I stamped some hearts using the heart stamp in the stamp set.
- Then I stamped the sentiment using some black ink.
- In the end, I fussy cut the floral image and covered the LOVE letter using some clear glaze.
- Finishes the card by sticking the fussy cut images to the card base.
Mudra Stamps are now available at the following retailers :