Hello crafty friends,
Wishing you all a very Happy New year 2021! Sindhu here from colorsofcraft. Today I have three cards with dry embossing technique to share.
Embossing with stencil gives subtle texture to the cards. For this, you need a die cutting machine and an embossing mat. I followed the instructions given for the embossing , instead of embossing folder I used embossing mat and stencil.
- I started with embossing Mudra stencil – Deco pattern on a panel which measures 4″ * 5.5 ” and distressed the half of the panel with broken china distress ink.
- Then I stamped the image from Mudra stamps – Happy Monsoon stamp set on an Iris paper and colored using zig brush markers. I handcut them .
- I arranged all the stamped images and the sentiment on the panel.
- This is then adhered to a top folding card and finished it off with adding glossy accent for the rain drops.
- For the second card, I used Mudra stencils – falling hearts for dry embossing and distressed the top portion of the panel with distress oxide.
- The cute little cats are from Mudra stamps – cute critter cat stamp set.I stamped them on a watercolor paper and colored using zig brush markers.
- I arranged the stamped images, sentiment and frame die cut.It is then adhered to the top folding card.
- Completed the card with some mini hearts.
- For this card, I used one of my favorite Mudra stamp – Floral note stamp set.I stamped the floral image on a watercolor card and colored using zig markers.
- After dry embossing with Mudra stencil – Geo pattern, I distressed the whole panel with Mustard seed distress oxide.
- Arranged few diecut rings in the center and adhered the floral image.
- The sentiments are from Mudra stamps – Fresh Cut rose.
- Once the panel is ready , it is then adhered to the top folding card and finished it with some pearls.