Happy New Year everyone! Gayatri with you today sharing couple of bright and cheerful birthday cards. I can never have enough birthday cards. I needed more and hence I made these.
- I used Birthday, Grunge Effects and Wild Rose Stamp sets to make these cards.
- The inks I used are all Mudra Mai inks.
- I stamped the copic coloured several of the Wild Roses flowers and leaves.
- I then hand cut all of them out.
- I used the stamps from Grunge Effect with Mudra’s Lemon Yellow ink on the card front.
- I adhered the flower cluster on both the card front using foam adhesives.
- Then I stamped the sentiments and star elements on both the card front using Black Mai ink.
- I embellished using Gold couture sequins to finish the cards.
Hope you like the card set. I love the bright colours and contrast with the black. All Mudra supplies I used are below.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! I will see you more projects later in the month.