Hello everyone, This is Gayatri from Handmadebyg3 sharing with you three Christmas cards using the new release Merry Christmas, Berry Christmas Chipboards and Christmas Border stencil. Here are the three cards.
Here is how I made them:
- I masked three white panels using the negative of the circle die cut to sponge Mudra Mai inkpad colours.
- I removed the mask from the panels and used the new Christmas Border stencil to add white embossing paste over the stencil.
- I inked the chipboards from Berry Christmas Chipboard set using gold pigment ink.
- I inked three Merry Christmas chipboards using Mudra Black Mai inkpad.
- I adhered the gold inked Berry Christmas chipboards on the sponged circle area of the panels.
- Then I adhered the Merry Christmas chipboard sentiment below the sponged circle area of the panel.
- A few gold couture sequins scattered glued around to finish off the panels.
- I adhered all the panels to the white card base using foam adhesive.
Here are the photos of each of the cards
Hope you enjoyed my projects using the new Christmas release products.Do not forget to join in the monthly challenge here. Click on the graphics below for all the details:
Thank you for visiting my post today. Have a wonderful day.
Mudra Stamps are now available at the following retailers –