I am back at Mudra with another inspiration for this month’s challenge using some of the newly released products. I have been trying to play with critters a lot recently and the release is full of them. Although I stuck with classic Christmas colors for this card, I decided to try out Chipzeb on cards for the first time. I love large sentiments and Chipzeb makes it easy to add them to cards without having to die cut multiple times. It took me a while to color and fuzzy cut all the elements.. nevertheless, I love how this card turned out! Here is how I put this one together..
- I first started out by cutting three panels – Green, Ivory and White. I used Green and Ivory for matting while the White panel is my main panel.
- Then, I distressed the main panel with warm shades of red and peach. I then used Coconut colored cardstock for the bottom layer and embossed it using a wood grain embossing folder.
- Later, I then stamped images from the new Christmas Cookies stamp set and colored them using alcohol ink markers and colored pencils.
- Finally, I colored the Merry Christmas Chipzeb using various shades of green alcohol ink markers.
- For the matching envelope, I heat embossed the stamped images using gold embossing powder on Paperum Red Envelope.
It’s definitely easy to put together once you colored all your images! I hope you liked this tutorial. Be sure to drop by for more inspiration and check out this month’s Mudra challenge – 38