Hey Crafty Folks!
I am Uma with you today with some crafty inspiration. We are finally at the end of year, now we need to say goodbye to 2020. We all know this year was not good for entire world. Because of this pandemic entire world is facing lots of problems. But 2021 is approaching and we need to welcome it. We need to open doors for new beginnings, we need to open doors for new hopes. According to this, I create a calendar for my desk.
- First, cut 12 pieces of Neenah solar white cardstock measures 3.25 “× 3.75”. Round the corners using corner cutter. Make pattern using Grunge Damask3 stencil on cardstock.
- Distress edges with matching ink and stamp calendar using Calendar 2021 stamp using black versafine ink. Adhere them on black cardstock measures 3.5″×4″.
- Create a base using white cardstock for calendar, adhere black cardstock and pattern paper on it.
- Randomly stamp Old Script stamp and Rustic Diamond stamp on it using black ink for adding more depth.
- Cut a door image from pattern paper and glue using dimensional tape. Glue some Designer Chipboard and fussy cut images.
- Create some flowers using Cut3 Gardenia die. Glue flowers and some fussy cut leaves as pictured.
- Use a metal chip to hold all pieces and attach them on base using magnet.
- Add some Mini Deco Stone as showing in the picture
Did you participate in our “Ring In The New Year & Jingle Bells“? Not yet, then you still have time to enter and win exciting goodies. We love to see your creations. You can find more details about challenge here
Products Used :