Hey friends, This is Gayatri from Handmadebyg3.com. Hope you are all well and safe. I have two Christmas cards to share today. I made two slimline cards. These cards are 3 1/2 inch x 81/2 inch in size. The inside panels are quarter inch smaller than the card front. I used Chipzebs on both the cards along with couple of stamp sets to make them. I jazzed them up using Mudra Mai ink blending. Without any further delay here are the cards.
Here is how I made them.
- I trimmed two white panels 3 1/4 inch x 8 1/4 inch in size each.
- I used Mudra Mai inks to sponged and blend to create two background panel.
- Choosing the snowflake stamp from Santa’s World and Christmas Decors stamp set to stamp them in white ink on both the panels.
- I then adhered the chipboard pieces from Christmas and Snowflakes Chipzeb on the panels. I did not treat the chipboard pieces with anything. I left them raw to give a Scandinavian wood feel to it.
- I adhered both the panel on white slimline card base using foam adhesives.
- Both card have similar process. By changing the colours and Christmas elements, you can make two different cards easily.
Hope you enjoyed both the cards. Thank you for visiting the blog today. We will have this month’s challenge soon. Keep an eye out. See you with another post later in the month. Until then take care.