Hey beautiful people ,
This is Aditya on mudra blog today , the most wonderful time of the year is here , chritmas is on the way and new year is around the corner . I have designed 2 beautiful Christmas cards using stencil and cipzeb from Mudra in the season’s theme. Hope you will like it.
- I began with a 5″x8″ thick craft sheet card stock
- Used cross stitch stencil to create background.
- You can use any Christmas background pattern paper and apply as shown above.
- Cut some flowers and Christmas motifs from motif sheets available.
- Arrange them in a pleasing manner so they pop well.
- Take snowflake frame chipzeb and dust them with some snowflakes and white glitter for snow effect.
- Later, arrange some chipzeb as shown above in the layout .
- Arrange rest of elements available, to the layout .
- Add sentiment from Christmas greetings stamp set .
- Sprinkle some white color with the help of a brush .
- Finally, Add sentiment and its done.