This is Swati Gupta here. I hope you are enjoying this festive season.
Today I have 2 Christmas tags tutorial for you today.
- Cut a circle shape from gold cardstock.
- Cut a little smaller circle from a white cardstock.
- Using Mudra Stencil – Snowflakes 6×6, I blended some Versamark ink for doing heat embossing. I used an ink blending tool for the same.
- Then I used Blue and gold embossing powder and hest set themusing a heat gun.
- On a separate piece of white cardstock I used Mudra Stencil – layer bow 6×6 and created a pink bow. I used 4 shades of pink ink for creating this bow.
- Using the sentiment from Mudra Stamps – Christmas Cookies 4×4 stamp set,I stamped the sentiment Merry Christmas using Mudra Dye ink pad.
- Now assemble everything together and stick the elements using foam tape and glue and thread a twine to hang the tag.
- Our tag is ready now.
- Cut a rectangle shape from a golden cardstock.
- Cut a smaller rectangle shape using any gold pattered cardstock.
- Now using white texture paste and Mudra Stencil – Pine tree spaces 6×6 , create some white textured pine trees.
- Add tiny dots of enamel dots using Nuvo drops.
- Then I used the back of the Chipzeb – Layer Bauble and ink blended it in pink color.
- Then I used the Noel chipzeb from Chipzeb – Christmas Sentiments 2020 and stuck it over the bauble.
- Now stick everything together once dried.
- Hand using a thread and our tag is ready.
Mudra Stamps are now available at the following retailers :