Hi Crafty peeps,
Very Merry Christmas to all visitors, bloggers here today!
This is Sathya from Paperie Expressions . Absolutely love to take up travel just to view this Season of Joy celebration in the countries around the world. Been in Mid East and Far East Asia and thoroughly enjoyed these celebrations. Am here today to share few Christmas card inspirations with you all using our new Christmas releases .
Over to my projects,
- Took the layered floral – Poinsettia stencil and colored using Mai dye inks and Altenew inks for the layered look.
- Fussy cut those and kept aside.
- Took a christmas patterned paper and matted over a Kraft A2 sized top fold cardbase.
- Liberally splattered white acrylic paint over the fussy cut florals.
- Added the florals using liquid adhesive and foam adhesives to create dimension.
- Merry Christmas chipzeb is colored using Gold pigment ink and added over the card as shown.
- Took the Bauble layer chipzeb and colored with Mudra Mai Red ink pad and gold embossed the swirly layer.
- Colored the Berry chipzeb with alcohol markers and clear embossed the berry twig.
- The sentiment from Christmas sentiment 2020 is white heat embossed on to a strip colored with pink ink.
- A2 Kraft cardbase taken and splashed with perfect pearls water.
- Added the elements using foam adhesive sand liquid adhesives for dimension.
- The sentiment strip then added to the focal panel.
- Kraft panel is then added to the A2 sized cardbase.
- Took watercolor cardstock and added Brushos crystals to get a watercolor background.
- Added a stenciled background using Christmas tree stencil.
- Onto a diecut card, stamped Believe in Christmas stamp and mounted onto the watercolor panel.
- Then this panel is added to the white 4×6″ cardbase.
- Made a mixed media card using Christmas chipzebs.
- Took a christmas themed patterned paper paper and roughed the edges.
- To that added, gold heat embossed Candle chipzeb from Berry Christmas elements.
- To those added berry chipzeb which are colored using alcohol markers and clear embossed to have glossy look.
- Onto this added, lacy bow and handmade flower.
- Mudra deco stones, Art stones are added.
- Generously sprayed the cluster with white acrylic paint.
- Mudra Mai Red ink is used over the NOEL chipzeb.
- This panel is added to A2 sized Kraft cardbase.
Hope you enjoyed my projects using the new Christmas release products.Do not forget to join in the monthly challenge.