Welcome back to Mudra’s blog. I’m Uma from Flawless Creation with you today. All we know it’s Christmas time and Mudra release amazing products specially for Christmas. Today I’ve some Christmas cards using these supplies.
Glory To God
- Adhere pattern paper on cardbase according to the size of card.
- Take another piece of pattern paper and tear a edge as shown in the picture and adhere using dimensional tape.
- Cut a piece of pattern paper according to size of the chipzeb frame and glue it. Arrange the frame on card using dimensional tape.
- Arrange other elements and flowers on card and glue them as pictured.
- Finally, add some Decore Stone and chipzeb sentiment.
- First, create Poinsettia flower on white cardstock using layer stencil and fussy cut them.
- Take a cardbase and adhere strip diecuts of gold cardstock and white cardstock.
- Arrange Poinsettia flower using dimensional tape.
- Finally glue chipzeb sentiment as pictured.
- Stamp images using black archival ink on watercolor paper and paint using zig markers and fussy cut them.
- Cut a globe from white cardstock using snow globe die. Create background using distress ink .
- Arrange images on card using dimensional tape. Add glitter for frost look using clear dry adhesive.
- Stamp image on water color paper using black archival and paint with zig markers and fussy cut it.
- Cut a half circle using die on white cardstock. Take a cardbase and create background using distress inks.
- Arrange fussy cut image and arrange die cut cardstock on card using dimensional tape. Stamp sentiment on card using black versafine ink.
Participate in our current challenge and win exciting prizes. For more info check Mudra Craft Challenge #38