Hello everyone, This is Gayatri from Handmadebyg3.com with you today. Hope you had a wonderful Diwali celebrations. Today I have couple of cards using the new Happy Monsoon stamp set. These are my take on this month’s challenge which is Say It with Expression. Without further delay here is card #1
- I used just one stamp set that is Happy Monsoon.
- Love the expressions on the frog’s faces.
- I stamped the images from the stamp set on white card panel and coloured using copic markers.
- I used colour pencils to add shading and depth to the images.
- Then used white gel pen to add highlights to the coloured images.
- The sentiments are from the same stamp set which I stamped one horizontal and one vertical.
- Finally some jewel drops to finish the panel.
- I adhered the panel to white card base using foam adhesives.
Here is card #2
- Same process for this card but I used the portrait orientation and layout of the stamped images and sentiments are also vertical.
- I decided to colour the frogs the greens I used for the leaf on the first card.
- I also grounded the frogs on a puddle of water using copic markers.
- I used different green to colour the leaf.
- Otherwise the process is the same as the previous card.
Here is the stamp set I used on both the cards.
Don’t forget Mudra’s Monthly challenge. This month’s challenge is Say It With Expression. Click on the graphic below to go to the challenge blog post for more details.
That is it today from me. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog post. Have a wonderful day!