Happy Friday ! This is Sindhu from colorsofcraft on Mudra blog today with cards using repeated stamping technique.
-For this card, I started with stamping Mudra Doodle Spring florals stamp set on a watercolor paper and colored using zig brush markers.I fussy cut them separately and kept aside.
– On a cardstock, I repeatedly stamped the sentiment from Mudra Hello sunshine stamp set.
-I stamped the same sentiment once on a vellum paper by keeping the stamped cardstock under, so that I get perfect alignment of the focal sentiment.
– After that I adhered the vellum on the cardstock.
-Arranged few colored doodle flowers and mounted this panel on to a top folding card base.I used Paperum Grey stone cardstock for the base.
-Finally I added a thin strip of gold cardstock and few Mudra Couture Yellow sequins.
– For this card , I started with stamping Mannequin image from Mudra Sew good stamp set on a watercolor paper and colored it with zig watercolor markers.
– Then using the border punch, I created designs on the sides and did sticthing on holes created with border punch.
– Once the panel is ready, I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Mudra Paperum wood brown cardstock and distressed the edges and added it to front panel.
Hope you all like my cards. Grab your supplies and do participate in this month MUDRA CRAFT CHALLENGE #37 – SAY IT WITH AN EXPRESSION .
Mai Dye inks
Mudra Stamps are now available at the following retailers :