Hello creative souls,
Hope you all are doing well.
This is Monika from UROOCREATIONS.
I have two gorgeous mixed media cards to share with you all. I have used Mudra’s stencils, chipzebs and décor stones to design these lovely cards.
- Take a pattern paper and cut into 10 x 14 cm size for both cards.
- Use Mudra stencil Grunge Damask #2 and Crackle FX using mixed media paste to create textures. Dry it completely.
- Use Mudra Mai dye ink pad – Jet Black with Mudra stencil – Brick to add few more details to the background.
- Use Mudra stamp set – Dainty Blooms 4×4 with Mai dye ink pad – Jet Black to do some background stamping on both panels randomly.
- Take Mudra Chipzeb – Scribbled floral frame and heat emboss using Nuvo embossing powder.
- Choose the words from Mudra Chipzeb – Words #3 and use Nuvo crystal drops to overwrite both words to give an embossed look.
- Make composition using some handmade flowers, sisal fibre, clay element, cheesecloth and Mudra chipzeb – Leaves #2 8×8.
- Stamp some flowers using Mudra stamp set – Wild Rose 4×4 and fussy cut them and add them into the composition.
- Add Mudra décor stones (Medium, Mini and Micro).
- Use Nuvo crystal drops to embellish the both cards.
- At the end paste both card panel onto card base made using Mudra Paperum – Clay Orange 8.5x 11.
Products Used –
I hope you liked these creations. Don’t forget to enter your gorgeous creations into Mudra’s Craft Challenge #37. We can’t wait to see your gorgeous creations. You can win some amazing prizes and a guest design spot too. Thank you so much for visiting and reading our blog.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY..
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla