Happy Diwali to all of you…
Today, I have 2 cards to share with you. For these cards I use Mudra’s floral stencil which are perfect for creating cards for any occasion.
- Take a piece of white cardstock arrange Layer Flower Cosmos stencil on it and apply Mai ink to create flowers. I use Flamingo Pink, Lilac and Jet Black ink.
- Create some splatters on the center of flower using white gel pen and draw stems using black marker.
- Stamp some leaves from Linen Blooms using fern green archival ink. Cut it using oval die and slightly brushed it using Flamingo Pink ink.
- Take a piece of white cardstock measures 4.75″×6.75″. Score lines to create background and adhere it on ready card base using dimensional tape.
- Add a decorative die cut using dimensional tape on card, now glue floral oval die cut on it.
- Stamp sentiment on black cardstock using versamark and heat emboss using white embossing powder. Cut flag shape on both end and adhere it on card using dimensional tape.
- First, secure stencil using masking tape and arrange it on white cardstock. Apply ink using blending brush.
- Again secure stencil and apply olive ink to create leaves. Outline flower and leaves using black marker.
- Create some line using black archival and ruler as pictured.
- Cut a window using circle die. Glue acetate sheet from back side to cover window.
- Stamp sentiment using jet black Mai ink on ready cardbase measures 5″×7″.
- Add some sequence and create shaker card using dimensional tape.
- For finished look all some black splatters.
I hope, I’m able to inspire you. Don’t forget to enter in our this month challenge. Create and win exciting prizes from Mudra. Here you can find all the details of our Craft Challenge #37