Hey Crafty Folks!
Welcome back to Mudra’s blog. I am Uma with you today from Flawless Creation. Today I have some cards to share with you. As you know our this month challenge theme is “Say It With An Expression”. We all know sometime we don’t need words to say something our expression is enough to convey our message. Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe that we all have a lot to say, but finding words to say is more than half a battle. So, stop fishing words start sending cards with an expression. Here is my take with this challenge.
Smile Today & Forever
Give what you want to receive. If you want happiness make others happy. So first you smile and become a reason for someone else’s smile. To express this emotion I use this smiling image.
- Stamp image from Happy Monsoon stamp using versafine ink on iris paper and paint it with zig markers. Fussy cut the image.
- Take decorative square die cut and stamp sentiment using Mai black ink on it.
- Take a cardbase measures 6″×6″. Emboss lines on every half of inch using scoreboard.
- Arrange decorative square die cut on card front using dimensional tape. Glue fussy cut image on card as pictured.
- Glue four strips of silver mirror cardstock to create another square. For finished look add some nuvo drops.
Get Well Soon
It is hard to know what to write in a get well card- should it be funny, touching or someone else’s words entirely? So I use this cute image to express my emotions.
- Take a masking sheet and cut a circle from it using die. Stick it on cardbase and apply sea glas in using blending brush as pictured.
- Stamp image from Cute Critter stamp using versafine on iris paper. Paint it using zig markers and fussy cut it.
- Stamp sentiment from Floral Silhouette stamp using versamark on black cardstock. Heat emboss it using white embossing powder.
- Arrange cute cat image and sentiment on card as pictured.
In this card, I use flowers for expression. We know flowers can speak more than words. Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
- Again using same masking sheet apply Mai inks (lilac and Ultra violet) with the help of blending brush.
- Arrange Floral 4 mini stencil and apply Black Mai ink. Stamp sentiment from Floral Silhouette stamp using versamark on black cardstock and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Glue it on white cardstock and arrange on card using dimensional tape.
I hope, I’m able to inspire you. Don’t forget to enter in our this month challenge. Create and win exciting prizes from Mudra. Here you can find all the details of our Craft Challenge #37
That’s all for today!
Thank you so much for stopping by . I’ll be back soon with more inspiration.