Hey everyone, Hope you are well and safe! This is Gayatri here from Handmadebyg3. I have another Diwali card to share with you. I used some new stencil/masks and chipboards to make this card. Hope you like it.
Here is how I made this card.
- I used Mudra’s new Traditional Shape stencil and mask on the background and sponged Mudra Mai inks.
- Then I used the Dot Paint stencil and sponged the same tone inks to add texture and interest to the background.
- I trimmed the panel and gold heat embossed the edges of the panel.
- The focal Diya and sentiment is from Diwali Embellishments chipboard.
- I gold heat embossed the Diya chipboard and sponged Mudra Mai on the sentiment chipboard.
- I glued them on the card front and adhered the panel on card base using foam adhesives.
- A few gold couture sequins scattered glued on the card front finishes off the panel.
Here are the Mudra Supplies I used to make this card.
There is a new challenge as we are into a new month. The theme for this month’s challenge #37 is Say It With Expressions. Make sure you participate in the challenge as there are prizes and guest spots for the winner. For more details click the graphic below.
Thank you to taking the time to visit today. Have a lovely day! I will see you next time.