Hiya Crafty peeps!
This is SathyaKala from Paperie Expressions. As Diwali is fast approaching, sharing here few simple Diwali cards using Mudra chipzebs, label stencils and inks. Hope you enjoyed seeing our Design Teamies’ projects. To add to the awesomeness, I have come up with few more cards.
Over to my projects,
- Took a A2 sized cream cardbase.
- Matted with Gold mirror cardstock and topped up with a handmade marble paper.
- Added Flourish Ornamental Frame in the middle of the card using liquid adhesive.
- Took the Filigree Layer diya’s top chipzeb leaving the layered plain one and treated with gold embossing powder.
- Added this centrally to the frame and sentiment as shown.
- This finishes off this simple card.
- Took a maroon A2 sized cardbase.
- To it added a Mandala #5 stenciled portion of the front panel.
- Centrally added the Filigree diya’s plain layer chipzeb, which was treated with Gold pigment ink.
- To the plain diya, added the Elegant Diwali Chipzeb.
- This changes the whole look of the simple card more festive.
- Took a Maroon A2 sized cardbase.
- Added a handmade marble paper to it as a front panel.
- Centrally stamped Diya from Diwali Decoratives using Red Mai ink.
- Now topped the Ornate chipzeb over it as shown in the image to finish off the card.
- Took a A2 sized Maroon cardbase.
- To a portion of white cardstock, stenciled a traditional label with distress oxides.
- Stamped the Sentiment from Diwali Sentiment 2020.
- Added the sparkle stamp randomly using Yellow Mai ink over the white panel.
- Added centrally a gold heat embossed Diya Chipzeb.
- Matted this to a gold mirror cardstock and then matted over the cardbase.
- Took a 4.5×5.5″ white cardbase.
- To it, matted a gold mirror cardstock.
- Took a matting white front panel, stenciled violet Mai ink using label stencil as shown.
- To that added Diwali Embellishments 2020 ornate circle chipzeb and cut it into pieces and added those as shown.
- Took Ganesha chipzeb and gold heat embossed it to add centrally.
- Then stamped sparkle stamp using Orange Mai ink from Diwali Decoratives stamp.
- Finally added colored Elegant Diwali Chipzeb.
- Matted this to the matting panel to finish the card.
Hope you enjoyed as much as I enjoy doing these cards. Its that simple to whip up cards using Mudra’s vast product ranges. Chipzebs, Stencils, Stamps, masks, ink pads sync so well to make the final card look absolutely awesome. Would love you to try using our Diwali collections to make loads of Diwali cards to your dear and near ones.
Try to play along our ongoing Monthly challenge and stand for a chance to win some awesome Mudra goodies.
Mudra Stamps are now available at the following retailers :