Happy Dashara! I’m Sindhu from Colorsofcraft.Today I have made some Shagun / Cash envelopes and a fridge magnet for upcoming Diwali festival for gifting.
– All the finished envelopes measures 7.5″ * 4″.
– I took a cardstock which measures 7.5″ * 4″ for the panel.
-I colored a scallop circle diecut using Mudra Mai Fushsia pink ink and wrapped it with the gold thread.It is then adhered to the center of the panel.
-I glued Mudra – Chipzebs Ganesha on a cardstock and trimmed it along the edges.
-Then I added to the center of the scallop circle diecut.
– I adhered this panel to the envelope and finished it off with some half cut gold pearls.
-I used the sentiment from Mudra Chipzebs- Diwali lights , colored using the same inks and applied glitter on it.
– Finished it off with Mudra Couture Gold sequins.
– I started with stamping Ganesha from Mudra Ganesha stamp set on to a watercolor paper with versamark ink and heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder.
– I used zig markers to color it and then I diecut it with scallop circle.
-For the base, I adhered four scallop diecuts together and added the stamped one on the top.
– I finished off by adding scallop frame die cut and magnet at the back.
-I used mod podge to seal it. I carefully applied it separately to each colored portion so that the colors don’t bleed.
Hope you all like my creations.Do participate in ongoing Mudra challenge and win some awesome goodies.
Mai ink pads
Mudra Stamps are now available at the following retailers :