Hey Crafty Folks!
I’m Uma with you from Flawless Creation. Today, I’ve three shabby chic cards to share with you on wedding theme. In this post, I’m showing how you can easily create elegant cards using Mudra’s Designer Chipboard. Just follow some simple steps and create beautiful cards for your friends and family.
Ornate Framed Love
Ready tent fold card measures 6.5 “×6.5”.
- Cut a mat from pattern paper measures 6.25″×6.25″ and adhere it on ready card base.
- Cut another mat from pattern paper measures 6″×6″, distress edges with distressing tool and adhere on card using dimensional tape.
- Take a couple chipboard from Wedding Couple Designer Chipboard and stick it on center of card.
- Now stick 2 layer Ornate Layer Frame chipboard on card as shown in the picture.
- Stamp leaves image on vellum paper using versamark and heat emboss using white embossing powder and fussy cut it.
- Arrange some fussy cut flowers and leaves and some ready flowers on card and stick them.
- Take a love sentiment from Words-Boho Chipboard and stick it on flowers using dimensional tape.
Delightful Wedding Card
- For this card, again I cut 2 mats from pattern paper and adhere on ready card base.
- Randomly tear 2 strips from pattern paper and mat it on card.
- Trim Delicate Frame chipboard and glue it on card as shown in the picture
- Cut a picture from pattern paper which I want to framed and stick it on card using dimensional tape’
- Take Vintage Circle Frame Chipboard and glue it on card as shown in the picture’
- Arrange some fussy cut flowers, leaves and some ready flowers on card and glue them.
- Take a sentiment from Love Fancy Sentiment Chipboard and glue on card.
- For the finished look tie a bow using Mudra Dyeable Ribbons and glue it on card. (Tip: To color ribbon, just apply any water based ink on ribbon and mist it with water and it’s ready for your projects. I use distress sugar spun ink.)
Forever & Always
- For the base, cut mats from pattern paper and adhere on ready card base.
- Now, randomly tear 2 strips of pattern paper and mat on card. Stamp sentiment from Together Forever stamp using versafine ink.
- Take Floral Pattern Heart chipboard and glue it on card.
- Arrange some fussy cut flowers, leaves chipboard and ready flowers in desired manner.
Our this month challenge theme is Lit It Up. Create anything using Mudra’s products and enter in our challenge to win exciting prizes. To check more details click here
Thanks for stopping by