Uma here, back with you. Today I’ve some quick & easy stenciled cards with very minimum supplies to share with you.
- Take a piece of white cardstock and create pattern using Chevron Builder stencil. Cut a circle window using circle die.
- Stamp sentiment on white card base using Mai jet black ink.
- Arrange stenciled cardstock on card base in tilted manner and glue it using dimensional tape.
- For finished look add some nuvo drops.
Thank you Cards
- For these cards, take ready cardbases measures 6″×6″ and create pattern using stencil and Mai ink.
- Stick washi tape on white cardstock and cut sentiment from it using Cut 3 Thanks die. Arrange sentiment on card as pictured.
- For finished look apply Nuvo drops on card.
Our this month challenge theme is Lit It Up. Create anything using Mudra’s products and enter in our challenge to win exciting prizes. To check more details click here
Thanks for stopping by