This is Aditya on mudra blog today .I have a beautiful mix-media vintage cards to share with you all. I have used butterfly hexagon frame chipzeb and round butterfly chipzeb and decor art stones to design this layout .
- I began with a 5″x8″ thick craft sheet card stock
- Used Aztec stencil to create background .
- You can use any light background pattern paper and apply as shown above.
- Use old carton sheet as shown above.
- Cut some flowers from motif sheets available.
- Arrange them in a pleasing manner so they pop well.
- Later, arrange some chipzebs as shown above in the layout .
- Arrange rest of elements available, to the layout .
- Add decor Art stones with help of an adhesive .
- Sprinkle some white color with the help of a brush .
- Finally, Add sentiment and its done.
Thank you for reading through my blog post.