This is Swati Gupta here and today I have a tutorial on how to stitch on a paper and create a card.
I am using the latest released stamp set from the Mudra stamp collection.
We will be using Watercolors as our painting medium on this card.
Tip: If you do not have watercolors you can use Mudra Dye ink pads as a substitute. Just squeeze out some ink on a laminated surface by pressing the ink pad on it and pick the ink with a watercolor brush. It would work just perfectly.
- Cut a watercolor paper into size 3.5″*5″.
- Use Mudra Black Dye ink and ink up only the edges of the paper.
- Use embossing ink and Copper Embossing powder and then heat embossed the image at the center of the paper.
- Using some watercolors color the image.
- I have used Shimmer watercolor paints to color the images.
- Splatter some black color on just the sides of the paper.
- Using a needle and a black thread sew on the border of the paper as shown in the image.
- Create a card base using pattern paper or white cardstock. I have used some pattern paper to create the base.
- Mount the card front on the card base using foam tape.
- Our card is finished now.
Mudra Stamps are now available at the following retailers :