Hey Crafty Folks!
Happy Festive season..
I am Uma here with you with some new quick and easy last minute Diwali cards. If you are super busy during this festive season and didn’t get proper time for creating cards for your family and friends, don’t worry Mudra has amazing products which can help you to create cards in just few minutes. Here are mine 5 minutes cards.
For this card, I use Mandala-4 stencil and Mai inks.
- Secure stencil on off white cardstock using paper tape and create pattern using orange and lilac mai ink.
- Fussy cut the pattern and trim it into half. Arrange them on cardbase using dimensional tape as pictured.
- Cut strips of gold mirror cardstock and off white cardstock and glue them. Cut 2 ovals using die and stamp sentiment using versamark and heat emboss using gold embossing powder.
- Arrange sentiment on card as shown in the picture. For finished look glue some flat back pearls.
- In this card, first I apply lilac and ultra violet Mai ink on white cardstock and create background.
- Adhere it on cardbase which I created using Coconut cream cardstock. Heat emboss Mandala-4 designer chipboard and sentiment using gold embossing powder.
- Trim Mandala-4 chipboard and glue it on card. Also glue sentiment on card as pictured.
Did you submitted your project in our this month challenge? If no, then you have still time to enter in the challenge. Today is the last day. So hurry up, for more details click here.