I am Zalak A Mandal from TheCardShopStudio. Today I will be showing you simple projects using stencils.
So, Lets start
Create a Rainbow Background
- I started with choosing rainbow color inks from Distress oxide, then cut the watercolor panel of 8″x 6″.
- I use “Quatrefoil Pattern” Stencil for creating background, the best part I love about this stencil is the patterns are seamless and it covers my card fully without any break.
- Then I start blending with the Distress Oxide, starting from left corner.
- I repeated few colors to make the background little bright.
- Once I am done with the blending, I removed the stencil.
- I splatters some water drops mixed with perfect pearl powder using brush and dried it with heat it tool.
- Then I have stamped the sentiment from “Floral Love” and also adhered diecut “Hello” word.
- To complete the card I also adhered some rainbow colored jewels.
Wood Burned Key Holder
- I started burning the wood with the blow-torch and send it with sand paper.
- I placed the stencil “Motivational Quote – Life is short” and applied modelling paste to look a like raised words. (I want this key holder simple and elegant)
- Once the paste is dried, I applied a coat of wax to seal the key holder and rub it two to three times.
I hope you all will like my inspiration for our current theme i.e. Play with Watercolour so give this month’s challenge a go to win some prizes. Details below:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you all will take care of yourself and stay healthy and safe.