This is Aditya on mudra blog today . Hope you guys are safe and sound at your place. I have a beautiful mix-media layout to share with you all. Theme of the project is family . I have used leaf chipzeb, tiny bricks stencil and decor art stone which went well to design this layout.
- I began with a 12×12″ thick mount sheet.
- You can use any light background pattern paper and apply as shown above.
- Cut some flowers from motif sheets available.
- Arrange them in a pleasing manner so they pop well.
- Later, arrange some chipzebs as shown above in the layout .
- Arrange rest of elements available, to the layout .
- Spray purple and light green color on bottom to add depth to layout. This is important and changes the entire look removing the flatness.
- Add decor Art stones with help of an adhesive .
- Add clear drops in different sizes to give richness to the frame
- Sprinkle some white color with the help of a brush .
- Finally, Add lil bit of sequence to add beauty and its done.
I hope you liked this layout I made for a friend. Thank you for reading through my blog post.