Hello creative souls,
Hope you all are doing well.
This is Monika from UROOCREATIONS. Today, I am going to share some beautiful inspirations, made using Mudra’s stamps, stencils and Mai Dye Ink pads.
DIY Clay Dish:
My first project is a DIY Stamped Clay Dish with stamp imprinting technique.
- Roll the clay out on a non-stick craft mat or a piece of parchment paper in a circle.
- Place a desired stamp where you want the imprint to be and lightly press with your fingers to imprint it into the clay.
- Be careful while removing the stamp from the clay to reveal the design.
- Make a shape of a tiny dish using the cap of the jar and let it dry for at least 24 hrs.
- Once it’s dried, use acrylic colours to decorate the dish. You can use a sanding block or sandpaper to smooth out all the edges.
If you would like to see how I made this DIY Wall Hanging, please enjoy the step by step video below or in HD on the Mudra YouTube Channel –
Easy & Quick Cards:
My second project is two quick and easy simple cards, made using newly launched stamps. I love to do stamping and I just love the stunning design of the MM Chaotic Beauty stamp set. This stamp set is just perfect for making quick and simple cards.
- Cut the two pieces of card stock measuring 4” x 5.50” each and create random patterns using Crackle Fx stencil.
- Then stamp the image using the MM Chaotic Beauty stamp set.
- To add the sentiment use Stay Home and Beautiful Butterflies stamp set.
- For card base use PapeRum colour card stock and all done.
I hope you like the above projects, please do let me know which one you like the most, in the comments below. I invite you all to join our ongoing Mudra Challenge #35. We can’t wait to see your gorgeous creations. You can win some amazing prizes and a guest design spot too.
Thank you so much for visiting and reading our blog.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY..
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla