Hello crafty friends,
Happy Friday!!! I am Sindhu from colorsofcraft. Hope all are doing good and staying safe.Today I have four cards with chipzebs to share with you all.
– I started with stamping Mudra Wild rose stamp on a watercolor paper with antique linen distress ink and did no-line coloring technique with abandoned coral distress ink.
– Fussy cut all the flowers and kept ready .
-Scored them at 1/8″ intervals and arranged all the strips with equal intervals on a top folding card made with Paperum Wood brown cardstock.
-When the panel is ready , I assembled all stamped flowers and leaves from Chipzebs -Leaves#2.
– For this card , I started with stamping Mudra stamps – Magnolia on a watercolor paper and colored it using zig colors.
– Fussy cut it and kept aside.
– I created the background using Mudra Stencil – Plaid and pumice stone distress oxide. Then I adhered the stamped image and the frame.
– For the triangle easel card, I took a cardstock which measures 8″*4″ and score at 4″ at the longer side.
– Then scored the front of the card diagonally ( top right corner to bottom left).
– I took two panel one for front and another for inside of the card.
– Adhered both the scored triangle pieces on the card front and the stenciled panel inside the card.
-I applied Mudra Mai Ultra violet ink directly on a small piece of cardstock and die cut few flowers from them.
– I carefully adhered Chipzebs – butterfly circle frame on bottom triangle of the card along with the flowers and leaves.
– Completed the card with Mudra Couture Gold sequins.
– I started creating the background using abandoned coral and picked raspberry distress oxides on a white cardstock.
– Then I did some stenciling with Mudra stencil – Chervon builder and baby wipes.
– Using stay home chipboard from Chipzebs – Covid element I draw the out line of a house and cut it to make a shaker window.
– I adhered an acetate sheet and foam tape behind the panel.
– Finished the card with adding the stay home chipboard to shaker window and few Corana elements from the same set.
Products used :
Cardstock and Envelopes
Hope you all like my creations.Please do check and participate in this month Mudra Challenge- 35Mudra Challenge- 35 to win exciting prizes.