Gayatri here with you today. I have two magical cards to share with you all . I mean two cute cards full of magical unicorns to share with you ☺. I used Stay Magical stamp set along with Simple Waves and Floral Splash stencils to make this card.
Here is card #1 using Stay magical stamp set and Simple Waves stencil.
And here is card #2 using Stay Magical stamp set and Floral Splash stencil.
This is how I made both the cards.
- I stamped and coloured the images from Stay Magical stamp set using copic markers.
- Then using scissors I hand cut them all out.
- Once that is ready, I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in black and trimmed them ready to use.
- Then, sponged the background panels for both the cards using distress inks.
- Placed the stencils over the panel and sponged the same colours as the background but a bit more heavily.
- I adhered the coloured images to create a scene on the background panels using foam adhesives.
- I also adhered the sentiment strips using foam adhesives.
- Using grey copic markers I grounded the images by adding shadows.
- I used white gel pen to add sparkle highlights to the coloured images.
- I then stamped the stars images directly on the background panel to fill in the gaps and coloured using copic markers.
- I then mounted the panels on to the card base using foam adhesives.
- Finally I sprayed both the cards with an iridescent sparkle spray.
I hope you enjoyed my cutesy cards today. My aim was to use minimal products to make more than one card. You could make more than two if you change up coloured and layout. Just goes to show you do not need a lot of supplies. Just one stamp set, couple of stencils, inks and markers are enough to fuel your imagination.
Mudra blog has a challenge going this month. Below is the theme of the challenge. We would love if you participate in the challenge. Details are here.
That is it from me today. See you another time. Until then take care.