Good morning !
This is Aditya on mudra blog today. I have two projects to share. A beautiful mix-media layout and a birthday card for all the music lovers out there . I have used Muisc Chipzeb and Border music chipzeb , flower die to make flowers and decor art stone which goes best with every layout .
I made a complimentary card for the same too .
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -Plato
- I began with a 12X12 mount sheet
- Use some old music note pages as shown above arrange them roughly.
- Cut some flowers and music instruments from motif sheets available.
- Die-cut flower using flower die-cut and make flowers.
- Take music chipzeb as shown above in the layout and heat emboss sentiment to be used with black color.
- Arrange rest of elements to the layout .
- Spray purple and pink color on bottom to add depth to layout.
- Add decor Art stones with help of adhesive .
- Add some different clear drops in different sizes to give richness to the frame
- Sprinkle some white color with help of brush
There are beautiful prizes to be won & a chance to Guest Design as well!