This is Aditya on mudra blog today . Hope you guys are safe and sound at your place. I have a beautiful mix-media altered hoop layout to share with you all. I have used floral spray chipzeb and decor art stone which goes best with very layout to design this layout .
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
- I began with a 10″ hoop and covering it with a thick mount sheet.
- You can use any light background pattern paper and apply as shown above.
- Cut some flowers from motif sheets available.
- Arrange floral spray chipzeb as shown above in the layout and heat emboss sentiment to be used with black color.
- Arrange rest of elements to the layout .
- Spray peach and light green color on bottom to add depth to layout.
- Add decor Art stones with help of adhesive .
- Add some different clear drops in different sizes to give richness to the frame
- Sprinkle some white color with help of brush .
- Finally, Add lil bit of gold flakes to add some glitter and its done.
I hope you liked this layout I made for a friend. Thank you for reading through.
There are beautiful prizes to be won & a chance to Guest Design as well!
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers
Thanks a ton for your precious time