This is Zalak A Mandal from TheCardShopStudio, I am here again with you all to showcase 3 different Rainbow Cards using 3 different simple techniques.
So let’s start,
Card – 1 Using Scrap Papers
- I have started cutting the strips from rainbow color scraps and also cut some golden glitter strips.
- Once all the cutting is done, I started placing the strips in a diagonal line on a 5″x7″ panel.
- I have completed the first set of rainbow color strips and then before starting another set, I have adhered one golden glitter cardstock strip.
- Then I kept adding all the strips and fill up the panel.
- To match the shimmer of golden glitter CS, I have applied spectrum noir glitter over colored strips.
- Then I have heat embossed the sentiment from “Stay Home” stamp.
- Adhered the panel to the card base and embellished with some jewels.
Card – 2 Focusing on the Sentiments of a Stamp
- I have started stamping the image from “Corona Times” stamp on a masking paper.
- Then the same stamp I have stamped on a watercolor CS.
- Once the stamping is done, I have fuzzy cut the stamped image which is stamped on a masking paper and adhered on the watercolor CS stamped image.
- Then I have placed “Hexaline BG” stencil and started blending ice spurn distress oxide with very light hand.
- Once the blending is done, I have removed the stencil and masking paper from watercolor CS.
- Then I have started coloring the bubble speech sentiments from the stamp using zig real brush markers.
- I have colored the house in a grey and light grey shades as I was focusing on the sentiment
- Lastly I havephave embellished the card with some sequins and adhered it to the card base.
Card – 3 Rainbow Love
- I have started placing the stamp from “Love You” on the center of a panel.
- Using a stamping tool, I have started stamping in a rainbow color one by one and blend them with water brush.
- The rest of the empty space of the panel, I stamped the image in a Mai Black Ink.
- To complete the card, I have adhered some jewels.
I hope I have inspired you today using this simple techniques. Do participate in our on going challenge #34 and win exciting prizes.
Thank you for stopping by today. Stay safe and healthy.