Hello everyone, This is Gayatri here with you today. I have a set of four cards to share with you using Cute Critters Cat stamp set along with four of the stencils. Hope the card set inspires you.
This is how I made the card:
- I stamped all the cat images from the Cute Critter Cat stamp set several times and coloured them using copic markers.
- I then used the scissors and hand cut all the images out.
- For the background, I used distress inks in pastel colours to sponge four panels. The colours I used are Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar and Twisted Citron.
- Then using four of Mudra stencils I added texture to the panels using white embossing paste. The stencils I used are Hexaline, Quadtrefoil, Aztec and Floral Splash.
- Once dry, I splattered water on the panel for more texture.
- Then I adhered the hand cut coloured cute cat images on the panels using foam adhesives.
- I stamped the sentiments from the stamp set on white cardstock, trimmed and adhered on the panels as shown.
- Then I randomly stamped the smaller images such as the mouse, fish bone and the smaller sentiments in black all over the panels.
- I adhered these panels on kraft card base using foam adhesives.
- Finally a few random white glossy drops to finish off the cards.
Below are the photos of all the cards and closeups. Grab a cuppa and enjoy.
Here are the products used to make these card:
Don’t forget to participate in monthly challenge. Here is the link to the challenge #34
Thanks so much for visiting. Hope my card set inspires you to make your own. Have a wonderful day!