This is Zalak A Mandal from TheCardShopStudio. I hope you are taking good care of yourself and staying healthy. I have two inspiration cards to show you today using the current challenge (I have choose our Indian Flag Color theme to make my cards)
Let’s see how I made them,
CARD – 1
This is how I made the card,
- I started cutting the watercolor CS panel into 6″x6″.
- Then I placed the “Optical Rays” Stencil and started blending “Tangerine Orange” , “Sky Blue” Mai Dye Ink and “Twisted Citron” distress oxide ink in a form of top, middle and bottom of the card.
- Once I am happy with the layout, I turn back side of the stencil and adjust it to the empty area.
- Then I again started blending the same inks with very light hand.
- Once everything looks completed, I have stamped sentiments and placed on the center of the card using foam double sided tape.
- I have embellish the card with some jewels and mounted on a 6″x 6″ square heavy weight CS.
CARD – 2
This is how I made a card,
- I started stamping the first outer layer of the image on a watercolor CS which is 4.5″ x 5.5″. Using the same inks which I have used for the previous card, and I stamped the second layer of the image and then the first image.
- I have a video tutorial for the same stamp set (Click here), if you would like to check.
- I have then stamped the sentiment and to complete the card, I embellish with white jewels.
I hope you get some inspiration from my today’s post. We have a challenge going through on our blog, we would highly appreciate if you participate. You can find details here.