This is Gayatri here on Mudra today. I have two birthday cards to share with you all. Both the cards I used the same stamp sets – Dainty Bloom II and Brushed stamp sets from Mudra Stamps. I am building up my collection of birthday cards hence I used a different stamp set for the sentiment.
- I began by stamping floral images from Dainty Bloom II stamp set on two panels using black ink.
- I also stamped the sentiment from Brushed stamp set on the centre of the panels.
- Using Copic markers in pink – RV00, RV11, RV13, RV14, Green – YG21, YG25, YG17, Brown – E31, E35, j coloured them all layer by layer.
- Then, with a white gel pen added dot details to the coloured images.
- Finally, I trimmed the panels and adhered on white card bases.
- Finished the cards using some white glossy drops as embellishments on the cards.
Love all the white spaces and splash of floral colours. Clean, simple and beautiful. I hope you enjoyed looking into it. Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day. Until next time…. ☺
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)