Hi, my crafty friends!
Hope everyone is doing safe and sound. i am so happy to be at the Mudra blog today with some cards featuring the fabulous Paperum card stock. I am a huge fan of Mudra’s exclusive line of card stock , Paperum . What I love about Paperum is , they come in beautiful colors. And the quality is obviously, Mudra standards.. So it is fantastic.
Checkout some color-blocked cards I made for you today.. ☺
in this card i chose to use bold backgrounds because they are perfect for making monochromatic flowers pop.
- Take a small panel of Tangerine card stock and adhere it to a top folding card base.
- Apply Cocoa Brown ink through the Mandala stencil
- Take a panel of the Red Candy cardstock and die-cut a window. Pop this up over the stenciled panel with foam tape.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves from the Bloomy Day stamp set in shades of grey. Stamp the flower centers with yellow ink.
- Fussy cut the stamped images and arrange them over the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Carnations stamp set with Jet Black ink. Pop the sentiment strips with foam tape and adhere them to the card.
Here is the completed card.
Spotlight stamping with a twist!
- Take the Tacha Brown card base and stamp the image from the Fresh Cut Roses stamp set with Jet Black ink.
- Arrange the Tangerine frame and Red Candy panel over the card base and restamp the image with a stamp positioner.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Magnolia stamp set. Heat emboss with sparkly gold embossing powder.
- Pop up the Tangerine and Red Candy panels with foam tape over the card base, aligning the stamping.
Here is another look at the completed card.
A great technique with distress oxide inks and dark cardstock.
- Take a panel of Clay Orange card stock and ink with three shades of distress oxide ink through the Floral Doodle stencil.
- Without moving the stencil, apply glitter paste over it. Allow the panel to dry.
- Trim the panel and mat it with some coffee brown cardstock.
- Adhere the panels to a Red Candy card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Critter Party stamp set on a piece of black paper. Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Adhere to the card with foam tape.
Here is another look at the card.
I hope you liked my cards and are inspired by them.
This is my last post for Mudra. I have been with this brand for the last two years and it has been an amazing experience. I have grown as a crafter thanks to the wonderful support and encouragement I received here. My most cherished dream of designing stamps and stencils also came true thanks to Varshitha.
It is time to move on though. I will always treasure the time spent with Mudra and I wish Varshitha and the team at Mudra all the very best.