Manu here and I’m here with yet another Mixed Media project to share with you all.
Here are some pictures of the project.
To make this project.
1. Take an 8*8 inch base pattern paper. I chose a light pink base. Then take another paper 3*8 inches and tear it creating a cool effect.
2. Use the stencil with the modelling paste to create a texture.
3. I used the Lindy’s gang pink color to give depth to the stencil.
4. Use your journalling cards and use them with some double sided tape to adhere. This gives a little depth and also helps you add volume to your project.
5. Add your embellishments and build your project around your desired composition.
6. Use the starry circle Chipzeb from the Mudra collection to finish off along with the Soul word
from the new release.
I also have another project to share with you all.
This is the album that I have done recently and have used the gorgeous stamp from Mudra along with the stencil.
Do participate in our August 2019 challenge which is all about picking up a clue from the Mood Board here.
The Craft Shop
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
Hindustan Trading Company
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
I hope you liked the projects. Do leave a comment and some love.