SathyaKala here today with four Clean and Simple styled cards. Have used Mudra’s Chipzeb as main focal element with complementing Sentiment stampset from our wide range of collections.
Let’s get started!
- Took a watercolor card, and played with Brusho crystals: Orange to create a summer evening sky.
- Die cut the panel then with a stitched die.
- Selected the portions of Mudra chipzeb Birds on branches which suited my card.
- Swiped the Mudra Mai ink pad: Jet black over the selected chipzebs to get an even look.
- Kept for air dry and Stamped the sentiment using Mudra Mai ink pad: Jet black from Floral love Stampset.
- The panel is mounted to an A2 sized top fold Black card base using foam adhesives.
- Then the inked chipzebs are adhered using liquid adhesives to the panel.
- A heart stone embellishment is added as an accent to finish off the card.
- Took watercolor cardstock and applied White crackle paste using palette knife.
- Once dried added Lime green Brusho crystals for an abstract textured sky look with few splashes of water.
- Heat set it to get a desired look.
- Added the sentiment from the Hummingbirds Stampset using Mai Inkpad.
- Bird chipzebs are taken form Sailway chipzeb
- Swiped Mai Inkpad: Jet black ink directly and kept aside.
- Once the panel dried completely, its trimmed and added to a black A2 sized top fold card base using foam adhesives.
- The birds chipzebs are then added using liquid adhesives.
- Hope you like this textured sky look, whose colors are inspired from our ongoing Summer challenge.
- Took watercolor cardstock and swipped crackle paste leaving a small portion for sentiment using a palette knife.
- Once dried, added Brusho crystals – Purple to reveal the crackles.
- Sentiment from Fresh cut roses stampset is added using Mudra Mai inkpad : Jet Black.
- Mudra Butterfly chipzeb is white heat embossed and added centrally over the inked textured panel.
- The panel then added to black A2 sized top fold card base.
- Took a cactus chipzeb from Mudra Chipzeb Cactus.
- Colored it with alcohol marker and clear heat embossed it twice.
- Took a vanilla colored A2 sized top fold card base.
- Stamped the sentiment from Peony Love Stampset using Mudra Mai Jet black ink pad.
- Then the chipzeb is added using liquid adhesive just above the sentiment.
Crafters Corner, India
The Craft Shop
Hindustan Trading Company
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)