Yulianna here today.
I am sharing with you 4 mixed media Birthday banners.
- To create these banners, I used a primer, then I pasted torn pieces of a book onto the primed base.
- After that, through the stencils applied texture paste (used Floral Fantasy Stencils, Lattice fusion Stencils )
- Spray different colors, paint banners.
- Using stamps Rustic Diamond and Old Script, brown ink (Mai – cocoa brown) stamped in several places of the banner.
- Make stamps with Butterfly Layers stamps, using Mai – cocoa brown inks. Color the butterflies with the same ink.
- Stick pieces of chipboard on banners Heart pattern Chipzeb, Hexa Chipzeb, Leaves#2 Chipzeb.
- Apply golden embossing powder on Butterfly Shaker Chipzeb , pink embossing powder on Butterflies Chipzeb.
- On some banners I used Decor Stones Mini, Decor Stones Micro
- I really like wings, so I added a Wings Chipzeb to one of the banners.
- Stamped, cut and glue Purely sentiment-labelled.
Crafters Corner, India
The Craft Shop
Hindustan Trading Company
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)