- I used Maps stencil to sponged Mai inks in rainbow colour on white panel.
- I sponged Sky Blue ink on the edges fading inside to add water to the oceans
- Then I stamped the sentiments from Dream stamp set on the middle of the panel using True Black Mai ink.
- I sprayed the panel with white, gold and black sprays to add to the texture to the panel.
- I adhered the panel to the card base and finished with a few Nuvo white crystal drops.
- I sponged Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch distress inks over the Simple Waves stencil.
- I spattered the background with clean water, white black and gold spray for texture and interest.
- I stamped the images from Mermaid stamp set and coloured using alcohol markers.
- Hand cut them all out.
- I stamped the tiny images from Mermaid stamp set directly on the background panel and coloured them using copic markers.
- I adhered the mermaids and the seahorse image using foam adhesives.
- I silver embossed the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and sponged Peacock Feather and Blueprint Sketch.
- I adhered the sentiment strip on the top right of the panel.
- I adhered the panel on the white card base using foam adhesives.
- Finally some clear droplets to as water bubbles to finish off the card.
- On this card, I did an ombre sponging using Waves Stencil and distress inks.
- I used Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar distress inks.
- Again I stamped the tiny fishes and foliage directly on the panel and coloured using copic markers.
- I adhered the mermaid and seahorse images using foam adhesives.
- The sentiment is silver heat embossed on a strip of white cardstock.
- I sponged the sentiment strip in the same ombre pink colours.
- Adhered the sentiment strip on the top left using foam adhesives.
- A few clear droplets to finish off the card.
Crafters Corner, India
The Craft Shop
Hindustan Trading Company
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)