I have a super cute tunnel card made with the Five little monkeys stamp set to share with all of you today! Lets checkout the tunnel card.
I love the tunnel cards for the pretty 3D effect they have.
To make the card:
- Take a 6.25*8 inches cardstock, 2 pieces.
- Score at 1 inch from both the sides from the 8″ side. We would end up with the middle panel of the size 6*6.25.
- Now cut one of the pieces with a diecut to form a window using your favorite die and adhere the pattern papers to the base of the 2nd cardstock and also at the window outlet of the front one.
- To adhere both the cardstock together, align the 1 inch from both the sides on both the cardstock and make a frame kind of a structure.
- Stamp, colour and fussy cut your elements and then adhere them as per your imagination.
- Adhere a caption and your card is ready!
Hope you liked the tunnel card, the supplies are mentioned below.
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thank you very much for taking the time to visit this blog post. Happy crafting.