Good Morning 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety) here. Hope you are doing well.
For today’s post, I’ve done water colouring & prepared Three Floral Cards using Mudra’s gorgeous floral stamps. I’ve kept the designs clean & simple so that the focus is on the beautiful blooms. These are my inspiration for Mudra’s Challenge 31- Floral Love.
1. Floral Card- Love
2. Floral Card- Thankful
3. Floral Card- Sending Hugs
Process used for all the cards:
1. Die cut Canson watercolor paper panels using a scalloped rectangle die
2. Stamped the focal images onto the panels using Versafine Onyx Black ink & Mudra’s gorgeous floral stamps- Floral Love Stamp, Fresh Cut Roses & Flower Bunch
3. Did watercoloring using zig clean color real brush markers and then added a few details using a white gel pen
4. Stamped the sentiments using Mudra Stamps- Dainty Blooms II Stamp & Sweet Rose Stamp onto black paper strips & then heat embossed them in white & foam mounted the sentiment strips onto the panels.
5. Foam mounted the panels onto A2 sized white card bases and embellished the cards with white Nuvo drops.
Mudra Supplies Used:
That is all for today 🙂
Please don’t forget to link up your gorgeous creations in the Mudra Challenge 31. There are beautiful prizes to be won & a chance to Guest Design as well!
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thanks a ton for your precious time 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety)