Manu here and I have a Mixed Media layout called ‘Happiness’ to share with you all.
The theme for this month is Floral Love and I have lots of floral elements in this layout.
1. Take a 8*8 pattern paper of your choice.
2. Using the Floral Mini 6 stencil, stencil on the pattern paper at random places.
3. Using the Sweet Rose stamp set, stamp the largest rose in the corner and make a bouquet kind of a structure. This will give texture and form the base.
4. Arrange your focal image and then add some flowers.
5. I have added the Sweet rose stamp set in the focal along with the image.
6. Add a few Decor stones to finish off with the layout.
I hope my Layout has been liked and will inspire you to create something beautiful. You can add your floral creations to our gallery here. the theme for the current challenge is
Products used :
Crafters Corner, India
The Craft Shop
Hindustan Trading Company
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)