Good Morning 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety) here. Hope you are doing well.
For today’s post, I’ve made Four Ombré Floral Cards. These are Clean & Simple (CAS) Style Cards in which I wanted the focus to be on the beautiful blooms. I’ve used Mudra’s gorgeous stamps, stencils, chipzebs & Mai dye inks here. These cards are my inspiration for Mudra’s Challenge 31- Floral Love.
1. Ombré Floral CAS Card- Everyday Blessings
2. Ombré Floral CAS Card- Hello
3. Ombré Floral CAS Card- Hugs
4. Ombré Floral CAS Card- Kind
Process used for Card 1 & Card 3:
1. Blended distress oxide inks to create two Ombré panels, then die cut them using a stitched border die to get two swirly panels from each panel.
2. On two of the die cut panels, sponged on black ink using Mudra’s Mai Ink- Jet Black through Mudra Stencils- Floral Flourish Mini 2 & Floral Mini 6.
3. Adhered these panels to A2 sized white card bases & stamped the sentiments using Mudra Stamps- Ganesha & Doodled Elements
4. Embellished the cards with enamel dots
Process used for Card 2 & Card 4:
1. Used the remaining 2 die cut panels & adhered them to A2 sized card bases in neutral colors of cream & grey
2. For card 2, sponged on distress oxide and Mudra’s Mai Ink- Jet Black through a Mudra Stencil- Floral Flourish Mini 1, onto the cream colored card base. Then Stamped the sentiment using a Mudra Stamp- Rose Bud.
3. Stamped the sentiment onto Card 4 using a Mudra Stamp- Mixed Greetings
4. For both card 2 & card 4, adhered Mudra Chipzebs-Oval Floral Frame, Simple Wreath (cut out the flowers to use on Card 2) & Vintage Cirlce Frame Small to frame the sentiments & also embellish the cards
5. In the end, added small black dots using a fine point black marker (on card 2) & some enamel dots on both cards.
Mudra Supplies Used:
That is all for today 🙂
Please don’t forget to link up your gorgeous creations in the Mudra Challenge 31. There are beautiful prizes to be won & a chance to Guest Design as well!
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thanks a ton for your precious time 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety)