Devika Gujral here. Today I am on Mudra Craft stamps blog with another DT post.
In today’s card, I will show step by step tutorial to use the masking sheet, stamps and how to create a background with the Mai dye ink pads!
Hop onto the video below for the complete tutorial 🙂
Here’s some close ups of the cards:
For the second post, I have an easy and quick tutorial:
- Use alcohol inks on yupo paper and create backgrounds as per your colour preference.
- Next cut the sheets in small rectangles of the size of bookmarks.
- Round off the edges with the corner rounder.
- Stamp the sentiments from the Bookmark stamp set, using a black ink and punch a hole in the middle.
- Your colourful,vibrant bookmarks are ready!
- I love this stamp set as it has such fun sentiments which every book lover will love!
Until we meet next time, happy crafting! <3
Crafters Corner, India
The Craft Shop
Hindustan Trading Company
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)