It’s February and this is the month of love and a happy heart!! Valentine’s just flew by and even though it might be just for a day, yet the deep meaning behind celebrating St. Valentines day is the sole essence and the reason why there is love and harmony all around. The message is all about hopes, dreams and loving and caring for the people who are your’s and nears and dears.
For most of the people, love is the essence of everyday life and I have a watercolored floral heart using the newly released stamp set by Mudra.
- I truly love watercoloring and this works as a therapy for me. If given a chance, I would love to try all the Mudra stamps especially the floral stamps in watercolors.
- Here’s a closer look at this watercolored heart and I also loved the LOVE done using the glossy accents.
- I also have a few inspirational projects which are done using the Mudra products like the Chipzeb and the stamps.
- I truly truly love the fine quality of the Mudra Chipzeb and there is no match for the same right now with the other brands. The chipzeb truly stands out in every sense.
- Also the stamps are so thoughtfully designed keeping in mind all the essential requirements from a user’s perspective when designing the stamps.
I so truly love this pregnancy stamp set by Mudra!!
- Below are some of the ways I use the chipzeb to embellish my insides of the pregnancy journals.
- I love the fact that these chipzeb truly elevates the projects and brings out the best in them.
- I love making baby journals and equally love the use of the Mudra chipzeb to make them as pretty as they should be.
- I hope you liked the watercoloured floral card and would be tempted to make one for yourself.
Do not forget to enter in this months challenge and win yourself some cool prizes. The details can be found here.