Hi there – it’s Linda here with a couple of cards to hopefully inspire you for the current Mudra Challenge which is of course –
We would love to see your lovey-dovey projects in the gallery so please be sure to enter.
First up today I have this card and video –
- Stamp ‘Floral Love’ image in black waterproof ink on watercolour paper and allow to dry
- Add colour with Zig or other Watercolour markers and move the colour around with a wet paint brush or by spraying with water
- Allow to air dry or dry with a heat tool
- Add finer details to the flowers with coloured pencils
- Adhere floral piece to card front
- Cut a patterned paper frame and add with foam tape to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment part of the stamp again on white card and fussy cut the letters
- Adhere the letters onto the design with foam tape
- Add shimmer pen to the white letters for a finishing touch
MUDRA SUPPLIES –
Thanks for joining us today!